Did you know? Changepoint is a friendly and impartial service that offers everyone free help and support for any healthy change you want to make in your life. This could be for things like getting your family fitter, doing some regular exercise, dealing with stress, kicking a habit, or simply improving your general wellbeing.
Delivered by Everyone Health, funded by Cambridgeshire County Council, and supported by other partners, Changepoint is helping to improve the health and wellbeing of local communities.
Just visit the website, choose what type of changes you would like to make, and find events, activities and services near you. You can also talk to a Health Coach over the phone or in person. You can follow @CPoint_Cambs on Twitter or find them on Facebook.
And next month Everyone Health will be providing NHS Health Checks in some libraries across the county. To find out more, and check whether you can book an appointment, contact Everyone Health on 0333 005 0093:
- Wednesday 7 March – March Library
- Thursday 8 March – St Neots Library
- Monday 12 March – Huntingdon Library
- Tuesday 13 March – Chatteris Library, Whittlesey Library and St Ives Library
- Wednesday 14 March – Yaxley Library
- Thursday 15 March – Willingham Library
- Friday 16 March – Ely Library and Littleport Library